Free webinar: How to implement an information security management system (ISMS)
Implementing an ISMS based on the best-practice guidance set out by ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 delivers numerous benefits for GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) organisations, including reducing the risk of a data breach.
Join IT Governance Gulf for this informative webinar to learn the steps you need to take to implement a comprehensive ISMS.
This webinar covers:
- How to adopt a comprehensive, risk-based approach to information security;
- Securing organisation-wide commitment;
- The importance of people, processes and technology in information security;
- The nine-step approach to implementing an ISMS;
- Using ISO 27001 as the global best-practice information security standard;
- Risk assessments and controls;
- Testing your ISMS and developing documentation; and
- The benefits of obtaining independent assurance.