Free webinar: How to conduct a cyber security risk assessment
ISO 27001 is the international standard that sets out the specification for an ISMS (information security management system), a best-practice approach to addressing information security that encompasses people, processes and technology.
Join global ISO 27001 expert Alan Calder for this informative webinar to learn the five-step approach to conducting a risk assessment.
The assessment and management of information security risks is at the core of ISO 27001, which ensures that the ISMS continually adapts to changes in the organisation and the risk environment.
This webinar covers:
- The five-step approach to conducting a risk assessment;
- Information security versus cyber security;
- Choosing appropriate risk treatment options;
- Unpacking the key controls necessary for effective cyber security;
- Reviewing, monitoring and reporting on the risk assessment; and
- ISO 27001 and effective information security risk management.