Security Awareness Programme
- Do your employees view your security awareness training as a compliance tick-box exercise?
- Do they feel disengaged?
- Do they persist with bad security habits?
Put an end to staff-related cyber threats
You need our comprehensive, multi-component Security Awareness Programme
Improve engagement, change staff behaviour and achieve lasting security awareness.
Incorporates a variety of tools and is delivered through various channels and media.
Aligned with the audience’s unique requirements and organisational culture.
Staff awareness training alone is not enough to reduce people-related cyber risks. Research has shown that inappropriate security behaviours persist, despite staff having attended awareness training.
Our Security Awareness Programme delivers transformative results:
- An organisation-wide assessment of your learning needs, awareness challenges and knowledge gaps.
- A multi-component campaign, tailored to your organisation’s needs and culture.
- Tools and resources to keep your audience engaged.
- Fun and interactive content.
- Evaluation measures to provide you with a reliable audit trail of the success of the programme.
Try the basic package:
Security Awareness Essentials
- Needs assessment and report
- Half-day workshop
- E-learning and assessment for 149 users
- Five security posters
- Quarterly staff newsletter
A customised programme will include a variety of campaign elements, such as:
Digital campaign launch
Communicate the objectives of your campaign, generating emotional engagement at the start of the awareness programme.
Reinforce the importance of compliance and security, and develop good habits with cost-effective e-learning courses.
Ensure your management system remains at the forefront of employees’ minds with a proven reinforcement technique.
Remind everyone of the importance of cyber resilience in everyday workspaces with high-impact posters.
Increase the visibility of your awareness campaign and show customers and other external parties that your organisation is committed to its objective.
Deliver key messages and entertaining cyber security news to your staff with branded newsletters, delivered quarterly or monthly.
Provide a no-nonsense introduction to cyber security, IT governance, risk, compliance and management system standards.
Pledge to action
Encourage knowledge transfer and make sure individuals adopt the appropriate behaviour with a customised organisational pledge, which can be displayed in a highly visible location.
Simulated phishing attack
Establish whether your employees are vulnerable to phishing emails, enabling you to take immediate remedial action to improve your cyber security posture.
View samples of campaign elements >>>>
How you will benefit:
- Employee mindset and behaviour change because teams are personally invested in the security programme.
- Informed teams and improved organisational resilience, thereby reducing security risks and staff-related data breaches.
- A shift in organisational culture to better support business objectives.
- Reduced human error and process inefficiencies.
- Increased morale and commitment towards the information security management system (ISMS).
- Improved audit results as management system requirements are being met.
- Corrective actions based on the identification of nonconformities.
- A return on investment on your security awareness programme with visible campaign tracking.
Interested in other subject areas?
This programme is ideal for larger organisations looking to raise awareness of issues such as data privacy, information security and cyber security, and supports the implementation of management systems such as information security and ISO 27001, business continuity and ISO 22301, cyber security, phishing, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and data security.
Let’s work together to get things moving
Whatever the nature or size of your problem, we are here to help. Click the button below to request a call. One of our experts will get in touch as soon as possible.
Speak to an expert
Discuss your awareness needs with one of our experts.