There are an increasing number of data security laws and regulations both in the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) countries and internationally that organisations must be aware of.
In response to a rapidly evolving cyber threat landscape, GCC organisations must adopt stronger, smarter and more robust data security solutions.
Implementing an ISMS (information security management system) that is certified to the international standard ISO 27001 will enable GCC organisations to:
- Avoid financial penalties;
- Protect information and intellectual property rights;
- Protect their reputation;
- Satisfy audit requirements;
- Gain a competitive advantage with new and existing clients; and
- Build global trust.
How to mitigate data breaches and meet compliance requirements
Join IT Governance Gulf for a comprehensive introduction to an ISMS in our free webinar, How to overcome data security compliance challenges in the GCC countries.
The webinar covers:
- The cyber risk landscape and the latest cyber security and data protection laws in the GCC countries;
- How to achieve compliance and reduce your liability in the event of a data breach;
- The link between information security and cyber security;
- The top risks that result in data breaches;
- How an ISMS works; and
- How ISO 27001 compliance can help you improve your information security posture.
The webinar will take place on 10 October 2018 from 3:00 – 4:00 pm GST and will include a question and answer session at the end to provide expert advice on getting started with an ISMS.